Doctor of Chiropractic
University of Western States Portland, Oregon Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2018
- Graduated magna cum laude
University of Western States Portland, Oregon Jan 2016 –Mar. 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
University of Alaska Fairbanks Fairbanks, Alaska Jan. 2011 – May 2015
- Bachelor of Science in General Biology
Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners Denver, CO Jan. 2019
- Successfully attained license to uphold and maintain the standards of the practice of Chiropractic under the state statues as laid out by the Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners in the State of Colorado.
- License CHR-0007957
- Current status: ACTIVE
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Portland, Oregon Apr. 2017 – Nov. 2018
- Successfully completed parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy examinations of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
RELEVANT CHIROPRACTIC EXPERIENCE
Spine and Sport Center / Dr. Christin Hinzman DC PC (Jan 2019 – Present)
Job Description: Responsible for therapeutic duties necessary to providing care to patients
RELATED CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
Chiropractic Clinical Internship – University of Western States Campus Heath Center (Oct. 2017 – Oct 2018)
Under the supervision of clinicians was responsible for the examination, diagnosis, and evidence-based management of patients presenting to the clinic. Managed a wide array of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, along with treating pregnant women and infants.
Chiropractic Clinical Internship – Active Family Chiropractic (Oct. 2018 –Dec. 2018)
Under the supervision of two clinicians was responsible for treating patients with evidence-based management, administering modalities, consulting on cases, and treating pregnant women and infants.